Lee Stafford Root Boost Mousse



Okay so this is just going to be quick one. I recieved this a while back in the goody bag I got from Graduate Fashion Week (2015 Tickets now available). I only recently decided to try it. As someone who wears hijab, I was in the mood for giving my hair some love and bothered to style it using this. You apply it to damp, towel dried hair. I like the nozzle as it was easy to get to the roots. The downside of this was that once my hair was fully dried it felt pretty rough where it had been applied, i've never had such rough hair not even with a load of hairspray and teasing. If you don't mind that then I definitely can say it did give me nice, lasting volume even after sleeping on it; all I had to do was give it a bit of a brush up and it was as good as first applied.

Overall I give this product a 4 out of 5 only because it felt so rough. I think it's a nice option for a hijabs off, girls night in pampering party or something.

0 comments:

Post a Comment