Milani & L.A. Girl come to the UK!



Hi Beauties, just a quick one to let you know that you can now purchase genuine Milani & LA Girl products directly from their new official UK sites - hurrah! I found out through being subscribed to beautycrowd's mailing list who are unfortunately closing for a while but sent the email to say they're partnering up with both mentioned sites - apparently to give us 20% off on both but no code came in the email and the links aren't working for me (If any readers can help with what's going on with that I'd really appreciate it!) Both sites have free postage on orders over £20. Otherwise, delivery starts at £2.95 on both sites with options available for other methods of shipping.

CLICKABLE LINKS TO SHOP NOW; L.A GIRL | MILANI
I won't be purchasing anything as of yet because I've done too much make up shopping lately as it is but here's what's on my wishlist for when I do.

Milani & L.A. Girl Wishlist

The Milani Amore Mattalics Lip Creme in Chromattic Addict and Matterialistic (I sarcastically have Kylie to thank, this and this got me obessing over neutral-goldy metallics all of a sudden lol my bank account is gonna hate me if I give in)

Milani Conceal + Perfect 2-in-1 Foundation + Concealer. No idea what shade i'd be but so far all I've heard and seen of it has been good. Admittedly it's the bottle that got me at first.

Milani Baked Bronzer in Glow. This stuff looks magical. I love the shimmer (again the new goldy shimmer obsession kicking in). When I first started wearing make up, bronzing was a must and I kinda miss those glowy old days.

♥ L.A. Girl lip candy... their Matte Pigment Gloss in Dreamy and Velvet Matte Lipsticks in Snuggle and Bliss. Snuggle and Dreamy are colours I'd get the most wear out of and I like Bliss because of what I've seen it appears to be a purple toned bright pink which is one shade I don't have right now.

L.A. Girl Pro HD Setting powder. Again, heard good things and am curious and yet to explore in the area of setting powders as I've never given this part of my make up routine much thought. I've always tended to focus on my base, so foundation and concealer but now believe that setting powders can make all the difference too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment